What simple and delicious way to begin your day with a big stack of pumpkin pancakes that have a gentle hit of fresh ginger! Serve these up with some warm maple syrup and you will get everyone off to a happy start!
|Pumpkin and Fresh Ginger Pancakes|
Author: Eva Marie
- 1¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch clove
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup canned pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a large bowl mix flour, sugar, baking powder, dry spices and salt.
- In another bowl whisk together milk, pumpkin, melted butter, ginger and eggs. Fold mixture into dry ingredients.
- In a greased a skillet over medium heat, pour in ¼ cup batter for each pancake.
- Cook pancakes about 3-4 minutes until they begin to bubble on top, flip and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Serve with butter and syrup.